STIGA PARK PRO 540 IX RIDE ON
The Park Pro 540 IX 4WD is fitted with a twin cylinder Honda GXV 660 engine with a displacement of 688cc; it can produce 14.7kW. This engine will power the full range of Stiga cutter decks with manual or electric height adjustment control. The high spec 4WD transmission system has a separate 10 litres per minute hydraulic pump delivering a full speed of 11km/h through the heavy duty Kanzaki transaxles to the large 17” front and rear wheels. The PTO clutch is electro-magnetically controlled; the fuel tank capacity is a massive 14 litres. The machine is fitted with a single lever adjuster and a high-back comfort seat fitted onto parallel suspension requiring no tools to adjust its position.
- Powerful but quiet and fuel-efficient V-Twin engine.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel-drive for the effortless negotiation of rough ground, slopes and mud
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Adjust the height-of-cut from the comfort of your seat (with electric deck)
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity 14-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Aimed at areas up to around 20,000m2