ARIENS IKON XD 52
The ARIENS IKON 52 zero-turn ride on mower is powered by a Kawasaki FR651 V Twin 726cc engine offering great reliability and power. Incorporating a variety of commercial features, this mower is robust and built to stand the test of time. Features a 11.4cm (4½”) deep fabricated and welded deck which provides maximum airflow in challenging conditions to make sure a precise cut and great finish is acheived. The fully tubular steel frame rails are strong and more resistant to stresses. The cutting heights can be adjusted by the operation of a dial at 6mm increments, there are 13 set cutting heights ranging from 3.8 – 11.4cm. The deck has been designed similarly to a commercial-style deck and has a 4-point dual-arm hanging system.
- Powerful 726cc Kawasaki FR691 engine
- 132cm (52”) fabricated deck is 11.4cm (4½”) deep and made of 10-gauge steel
- Fully tubular steel frame
- High-back padded seat with armrests for added comfort
- Dial-operated cutting height selection
- Commercial-style 4-point dual-arm deck hanging system